segunda-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2018

AMERICAN CATOLIC

American Catholic


Posted: 31 Dec 2017 07:00 PM PST
“Good resolutions are useless attempts to interfere with scientific laws. Their origin is pure vanity. Their result is absolutely nil. They give us, now and then, some of those luxurious sterile emotions that have a certain charm for the weak….… Continue Reading 
          
Posted: 31 Dec 2017 10:52 AM PST
I didn’t think much of the film Dunkirk (2017).  Go here to read my review.  I like it better as a re-imagined silent film.
          
Posted: 31 Dec 2017 01:30 AM PST
  My avatar when I blog and when I comment on blogs is Major General William Rosecrans. Outside of his family, General William S. Rosecrans had three great passions in his life:  His religion, Roman Catholicism, to which he had… Continue Reading 
          

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Etiquetas

MURÇA - MUNICIPIO E VILA PORTUGUESA - FERIADO - 8 DE MAIO DE 2024

  Murça 21 línguas Artigo Discussão Ler Editar Ver histórico Ferramentas Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre. Coordenadas :  41° 24'...

Arquivo do blogue

Seguidores

Pesquisar neste blogue